Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ready for the move? Not even close.

There are but 4 days left for me here in Indiana.  I am excited to move and begin a new chaper in my life but I find nothing wrong with the chapter I am currently involved in.  That's what makes it so hard for me.  At least it's been good enough to miss, right?  I know we'll be closer to family and what isn't good about that?  We've just loved our friends, house, neighborhood, weather, the seasons...I could go on and on.  I am also sad that I will not get to see my husband as much when we move.  His commute will be gignormous so he'll have to leave us earlier and get home to us later and that makes me sad.  Plus he'll have to travel more because he has bigger clients.  I guess it's good that I haven't seen him much the past 2 months so now when I do see him everyday even though it's only a few hours it'll be better than only on weekends.  Oh, I could go on but there is so much to do to get ready for our trip on Sunday.  Although I don't have to pack the whole house, I do have to pack all that the 4 of us will need for the next week until the movers deliver our belongings.  

2 comments:

April Spicer said...

It'll all get done. No worries there. Bottom line---every single one of your belongings will make it down to TX, as well as you and your little guys. You will have all the time in the world to unpack so don't worry about that. I look forward to reading your blog in the future. I know this is a hard time for you and yet I know you have an exciting new adventure around the corner. God is in control and will be holding you every step of the way. Enjoy these last moments in Indiana!

crazystegmamaof4 said...

whohoo...ya' started a blog! Love it...and what a creative name :) I can't believe you guys are leaving so soon...man, we're gonna miss ya, but you know we wish you all the best! Praying for you guys as you make this big change! Hugs, Kel & The Stegs :)