Friday, October 3, 2008

Ok, I'm breathing a little easier.

Well, Wes, Pudge, and Dan left with our 2 vehicles heading for Texas this morning.  They left about an hour later than they wanted but of course it was fine.  We were so amazed that the crib and Pudge's kennel both fit in the back of the Jeep so easily.  Chase was stressed by all of the activity this morning.  I think it's just because Wes kept going in and out of the house so much.  He never knew if Wes was leaving or not, plus it made him want to go outside and check things out.   So, we took a little time out during the mess and turned some cartoons on which really helped Chase calm down.  It was a little funny, there was one of Chase's toys that I wanted Wes to take with him that Chase kept getting out of the box to play with.   Wes had to sneak it out of the house while I took Chase upstairs.   I had the typical "could've had a V8" moment after Wes left.  There were things that came to mind that I meant to give Wes to take but of course in the midst of the chaos I forgot.  I guess we'll survive, won't we?  You know, this whole move has seemed so far off but for the first time today it really seemed different.  It actually seems real now.  I can't believe I'm actually going to leave Indiana on Sunday never to live in Indiana again.  CRAZY!  

Oh, I wanted to take a quick moment to thank my friends for actually visiting my blog.  It's something I never thought I'd do.  I certainly never thought anyone would actually read it.  So, thank you for visiting.  I've never been the best writer.  I hated writing in school.  At least there's no grade here and I just write the totally random thoughts that meander through my brain.  I don't know how I was actually able to think of an applicable title.  It fits in so many ways.  Well, that's all the time I have right now.  I'll try to post tomorrow and then I'm not sure after that.  I'm leaving my computer here and will try to use Wes's with his internet card.  Hopefully it will work better in Dallas than it did here when our electricity was out! 

No comments: